注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 4742|回复: 22

XiKeng Brook Trail

[复制链接]
发表于 2005-10-23 07:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I expected I could write the trip report in Chinese, but I work in an American  company, my colleagues would think I was doing something irrelated to my job,  so no choice, I  had to write it in English. Sorry for it. <BR>  <BR>  The summer has past and it is good time for hiking, so I chose one hiking route and  posted a registration opening on  3Hike Website one month ago, I have been excited to see so many people register in, before long, my crew was up to 15 members, so  I had to expand the team from 15 members to 23 members, even at the last moment I got Kafei and Yilite  on the list. <BR>  <BR>  On Oct-15, it was the day we would go out to take the brook trail. I got up early, I packed up and headed out at 7:20am after a quick and simple breakfast. I came to the bus stop where I would meet one my colleague at 7:30am, she had joined several activities in the past 2 years, I believed she was ok for this brook trail even she hadn’t been very active lately, so I agreed her come along with me immediately when she said she would like joining the team this weekend. She showed up on time, we decided to take a bus instead a taxi because it was still early. I told her what the route would be when we walked to the bus stop which locates on another road, she said she did not like the long way which lead to the trailhead of  XiKeng brook, it was about 9km length ,she thought it was too long for her, maybe it would have her exhausted before climbing. <BR>  <BR> We arrived at the post station at 8:00am, where we would meet all the team members, Many hikers have been there, most of them were belong to another team, they would climb the mountain 3 times from different trails, they were super hikers, my colleague changed her idea after she saw these hikers were with good equipment and full experiences, she decided to pick up the TaiShanJian route to approach the summit, it is a popular way to the summit, there are stone steps along the way up to the peak, there always are many people pick up the way , it is safety,  so I agreed with her, she headed out  alone. <BR>  <BR> My team members reported to me upon they arrived, some of them I never met before, some were my old friends, it was so glad to see them again after the long summer, they all looked perfect. I would take the chance to praise XiaoYe, YiYeHongFeng , QingShuiWuXiang, WenZi and HeShui, they arrived early. (BTW, they are so pretty and lovely). All the members have been there expect WuJi by 8:40am, we started to move out at 8:45am after I told Wuji to catch us at the trailhead. ShenZhen is Special Economic Zone, so there is borderline to separate its urban areas from outside, the borderline is built up with wire netting, there is a road along the wire netting, the road is built with stone, it is special for the army soldier or safety guard to patrol, so there were no cars and people on the road, it was quiet, we could enjoy the walking. We came to the entrance of a barrack after around one hours walking, we stopped and took a 5 minutes rest,WuJi caught us there, then we gathered together for a picture. There was still about 2km length ahead, so we moved again after shot several photos. <BR>  <BR>  We arrived at the trailhead at 10:20am, there is a guarder station there, we set down in front of it for a rest, YiLiTe should have been there and joined us, but he was not, so I started to call him 5 minutes later, he said he was coming, yes, we got him very soon, then we started our brook tracking at 10:40am. So far, we had have a great time, the 9km road was wide and flat, so the people were able to walk shoulder to shouder, that was easy for talking, before long, some people have known each other. Oh, I want to say thanks to KaFei, he took pictures for us all the way, thanks again. <BR>   <BR>  We crossed a military shooting range, we could see the shooting target far away, and also we could see the whole picture of the valley, it is so green, someone was moved by the scenery and took some pictures. We went down to the brook in a line, there are a pond built of concrete over there, the brook is behind it, no much water in the brook, but the water is clear, we stepped on the stone, rock, some stone covered with green lichen, so it is slippery, some members slipped down to the water and got their shoes and pants wet. The brook is with a moderate grade, no big waterfall, so what we did was only to watch out not to slip, it was easy until we reached the first branch behind a huge stone. We found the terrain is a little bit steeper after we turned right, I thought it was the 9km walking that warmed us up, every one was in good shape, nobody would take a break, so I asked the team to number off to make sure nobody turned left and lost, I numbered off 23, all people were here, so we pressed on. We found some trees lay down across the brook, this brook is out of the way, so there are few hikers come here, there are no clear track available for us to track, but the experienced leader is good at handling how to go through, the rest people just followed him, so you see everything would be easy if you got a good leader, the leader was ShongZhiYan, thanks for his leading. <BR>  <BR> We came to the second brand at noon 12:00PM, we set down and took an energy filled lunch, we shared food and fruit together and chatted on something. After lunch we gathered together to have a brief introduce each other.12:40pm, we  packed up and continue our trip.  <BR>  <BR>  We came to the head of the brook after we climbed several short cliffs, there is a higher cliff there, but no water already, so no waterfall there, it is the place to turn right and go into the woods, but the leader and other 11 members have climbed up the cliff and disappeared in the woods up it, some members were trying to climb the cliff, it was a little bit dangerous, some stones kept rolling off, so I asked them come down and brought them go into the woods, and phone called ShongZhiYan to lead the 11 members go through the woods and stopped when they found a clear track and, we would meet them  there. <BR>  <BR> We went through the woods at 2:00PM, and had a break on the way, I tried to call ShongZhiYan, but no signal, so we started again after 10minutes later, we caught them after over a steeper grade, and whole team sat down to have some talking, it was very near to the peak, so we did not want to hurry up any more. <BR>   <BR> At 3:00PM, we came to the way which surround the peak, we did not want to approach the summit, nothing was interesting there, so we decided to climb down the mountain from BaiNianGuDao. On the half way, we take a long time break, as what I had said, nothing was important now, and the time was early, so we just took the time to enjoy hiking life. <BR>  <BR>  At 4:10pm, all of us had climbed down to the brook at the mountain foot, some people took off shoes, put their feet into the water to enjoy it, YiYeHongFeng was looking for crab and shrimp in the water, everyone relaxed by himself/herself way. <BR>  <BR> I had some thing to do, so I had to leave early, I changed my wet cloth and said sorry to those lovely team members, and then headed back.  <BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <BR> Thanks, thank you, everyone, we have had an excellent time, it would be unforgettable. <BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <BR> The team members are, 无为/正领队 松之岩/副领队 天秤/协作 小虫/协作 土楼人家 东湖 清泉 头脑风暴 小叶 打开蚊帐有只蚊  无聊虫 无极 一叶红枫 驿风飞扬 老土鳖 柠风 孺子牛 清水无香 老枪 河水 伊利特 咖啡 剑影。 <BR>  <BR> 15 km trip. <BR> 900m vertical gain.
发表于 2005-10-23 11:45 | 显示全部楼层

回复: XiKeng Brook Trail

oh~~~,study!;);) <BR>  <BR> 洋洋洒洒一篇,真是羡慕和PF啊!
发表于 2005-10-23 23:38 | 显示全部楼层

有点晕,没敢细看。:~)
发表于 2005-10-24 08:48 | 显示全部楼层

已阅.
发表于 2005-10-24 08:52 | 显示全部楼层

考了一回阅读精彩!
发表于 2005-10-24 09:01 | 显示全部楼层

A great composition! <BR> Is it the first travil notes on 3 hike? <BR>  <BR> Anyway, pitty for your femail colleague, she missed a wonderful exciting time……
发表于 2005-10-24 10:22 | 显示全部楼层

又练习了一下阅读, <BR> I am well study hard english
发表于 2005-10-24 11:29 | 显示全部楼层

Oh, totally fascinated by the wonderful portrayal of the exciting activity. <BR>  <BR> Pity I missed it! <BR>  <BR> strollingstone
发表于 2005-10-24 14:59 | 显示全部楼层

I faint! <BR> I very hard to see also can`t look finish
发表于 2005-10-24 15:00 | 显示全部楼层

回复: 回复: XiKeng Brook Trail

看花 wrote: <BR> I faint! &lt;BR&gt; I very hard to see also can`t look finish
<BR>  <BR> 翻译一下: <BR> 我晕! <BR> 我非常辛苦去看也不能看完
发表于 2005-10-24 15:14 | 显示全部楼层

考六级一样。。。。 <BR> 不过还是看完了。
发表于 2005-10-24 19:33 | 显示全部楼层

看的比写的累
 楼主| 发表于 2005-10-25 06:38 | 显示全部楼层

山友,咖啡清晨2:00点睡----睡得最晚(side-effected 减肥). <BR> 无为6:00起床------醒得最早. 至少从山友网站上可以看到. <BR> 各位跟贴的兄弟姐妹,谢谢.
发表于 2005-10-27 18:20 | 显示全部楼层

连查字典代找帮手看了个大概,汗!!!!!!!:}):!(xx(xx(:^):~):I
发表于 2005-10-31 12:13 | 显示全部楼层

看明白了,只是无论如何是写不出来的!
发表于 2005-10-31 13:08 | 显示全部楼层

对不起,进错地方了
发表于 2005-11-1 00:51 | 显示全部楼层

无为 wrote: <BR> 山友,咖啡清晨2:00点睡----睡得最晚(side-effected 减肥).  
<BR>  <BR> 看来无为兄不知道俺的作息时间啊?失败:~) <BR>  <BR> 本人顶贴原则:不支持中文滴 俺也不会顶滴:})
发表于 2005-11-2 18:09 | 显示全部楼层

It's a pitty that I missed the hiking. Missed my old friends and the wonderful route.
发表于 2005-11-3 11:53 | 显示全部楼层

:O)好大一堆乱码
 楼主| 发表于 2005-11-3 12:49 | 显示全部楼层

眼泪天使 wrote: <BR> It's a pitty that I missed the hiking. Missed my old friends and the wonderful route.  
<BR>  <BR> you have done the hiking on Oct-30, how did you feel, we have had great time to enjoy the brook babbling and your laughing, that were music to us. <BR>  <BR> you are good at hiking, and have more stronger skill on English, you are our heroine.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|山友户外网

GMT+8, 2024-5-11 02:10 , Processed in 0.195706 second(s), 15 queries .